gloStream Strategic Partners
gloStream is committed to ensuring that our Doctor clients have the very best EMR software and Practice Management software available. That means partnering with other industry technology leaders to deliver integrated solutions that are powerful and customizable and always easy to use.
gloStream is proud to partner with the following companies:
- Alpha II is the expert source for coding, claims and revenue management technologies. With CodeWizard available as integrated functionality in gloPM practice management software, gloStream provides industry-leading revenue cycle improvement functionality. The CodeWizard content database and rules engine draw on the work of countless software engineers, EDI specialists, certified medical coders, compliance consultants, medical managers, and other healthcare business experts.
- Apollo Health Street is an international healthcare company with extensive resources and deep healthcare experience. Apollo has been certified by gloStream to offer end user training, super user training, and implementation services for Practices using gloStream products. Apollo also provides and phone incident support.
- CieloMed Solutions is a provider of healthcare software focused on clinical quality management. The company's flagship product, Cielo ClinicTM, is used by care providers across the country to support Physician Quality Reporting Initiatives (PQRI) and other quality measures. gloStream has developed an integrated solution with CieloMed to enable PQRI for our providers.
- Document Imaging Technologies (DIT) provides scanning of patient charts and explanation of benefits documents. Based in California, with a 10,000 square foot processing facility in Brea, DIT has successfully scanned more than 50 million patient chart documents alone. DIT’s value proposition is providing a paper chart scanning service and importing process utilizing the gloStream import utility. Their value benefit is providing an end-to-end solution of high speed power scanning, barcode chart divider technology, automated upload into gloStream and shredding of the paper charts.
- Emdeon provides connectivity to more than 115 national and regional laboratories. Working with gloStream providers are able to submit lab orders and receive results directly within gloStream software.
- Gateway EDI offers Providers the powerful technology, intuitive tools and industry-leading customer service that improve the speed and accuracy for insurance claims submission. Long standing relationships with providers, health plans and vendors enable Gateway to process claims more effectively. Gateway EDI’s relationships with medical insurance payers allow them to process claims faster, with fewer payer rejections with electronic remittance management and practice performance reporting, allowing practices to gauge their performance and compare with other physician practices across the United States. gloPM Practice Management software is integrated with Gateway EDI.
- Kodak scanners are recognized worldwide for quality, dependability and ease of use. gloStream works closely with Kodak to provide Practices with integrated and efficient methods for converting paper documents into electronic medical records.
- LabCorp performs more than one million tests on approximately 400,000 samples each day. LabCorp is a pioneer in applying advances in medicine and science to laboratory testing, with more than 35 years of experience in serving Physicians and their patients. LabCorp operates a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC, and more than 28,000 employees worldwide. gloEMR EMR Software can integrate seamlessly with LabCorp to submit orders and receive results.
- MedFusion (now part of Intuit Health) has partnered with gloStream to provide patient portal services for gloStream practices. Medfusion is the industry leader in communication solutions for patients, providers, and health plans. The organization brings it's customer-driven innovation process to healthcare practices to drive revenue and decrease costs.
- Microsoft is the recognized worldwide leader in developing software that helps users succeed. gloStream is the only electronic medical records company that integrates Microsoft Office into our solution for unparalleled ease of use. Microsoft software is familiar to users and therefore eases the transition to successful electronic medical records system integration.
- Nuance. gloStream uniquely integrates Dragon® Medical to eliminate transcription, allowing Physicians to dictate in near real-time into gloEMR EMR Software and instantly review, sign and make their notes available for other clinicians.
- Quest offers convenient access to high quality testing and services throughout the United States. Quest has laboratories in or near all major cities, and testing laboratories on both coasts, providing a broad range of services. Convenient specimen collection options include in-office phlebotomy and courier services and more than 2,000 conveniently located patient service centers across the country. gloEMR EMR Software can integrate seamlessly with Quest so that Doctors can submit orders and receive results.
- RealMed is a dynamic revenue cycle management solution that helps today’s healthcare provider organizations run their practices more effectively. With RealMed, providers maximize revenue with unsurpassed speed, minimize claims processing costs, increase user productivity, and reduce the administrative burden placed on their practices. Providers experience revolutionary, real-time transactions and information exchange with all their payers. RealMed solutions have demonstrated significant improvement in reducing trend errors and claim denials thereby limiting days in A/R. RealMed serves a large number of professional providers ranging from one doctor practices to large academic medical centers and specialty providers on all aspects of their revenue cycle management needs.
- SecureCare Technologies, Inc. has spent 10 years harnessing smart messaging and document exchange solutions to help organizations eliminate paper and improve business processes. SecureCare's flagship SaaS-based product is Sfax, the industry-leading secure fax service that is used by gloStream customers who demand the highest standards of security and privacy when sending and receiving faxes
- Surescripts operates the nation's largest e-prescription network and supports a rapidly expanding ecosystem of health care organizations nationwide. gloStream is certified for eprescribing, refill requests, medication history checks and prescription routing to more than 45,000 pharmacies nationwide through SureScripts.
- Topaz signature pads enable Practices to capture patient signatures electronically and store this information on patient consent forms, HIPAA documents and other critical documentation. gloStream has certified Topaz signature pads to assure seamless and trouble-free functionality with gloStream software.
- Wacom leverages patented pen and touch input technology allows freedom of expression, inspired creativity, and drastic improvements in productivity, control and comfort. Wacom facilitates the work of individuals and workgroups with truly natural ways to work with digital content. gloStream has certified Wacom drawing tablets to enable providers to electronically draw on images within their patient records. This functionality can be used to streamlines the process of noting on images of patients, or line drawings within the patient encounter note.
- Wolters Kluwer Health. Professionals have long relied on Wolters Kluwer Health textbooks, reference products, and journals. Their drug information software and point-of-care tools are integrated into gloStream software to provide notification and alerting for drug interactions with existing medical conditions, other medications, foods, and more.
- Zenith Infotech. More than 4,000 technology service providers have selected Zenith Infotech as their partner to help build their business in the area of managed services, business continuity, and help desk. Zenith solutions are used by many gloStream Partners to enable remote monitoring and maintenance of computers running gloStream solutions.